- Disposal of Liuzhou Union Zinc Industry Co. Ltd.
- Change of company name to USP Group Limited.
- Acquisition of 49% of SG Support Service Pte. Ltd.
- Diversified its business to include the Property Development Business and the Oil Blending Business.
- Established two wholly-owned subsidiaries in Singapore, namely USP Industrial Pte Ltd (“USPI”) and USP Properties Pte Ltd (“USPP”).
- Acquisition of 51% of Biofuel Research Pte Ltd.
- Purchase of residential property in Blandford Drive.
- Invested in 90% of Cluny Home Development Pte Ltd.
- Completed the restructuring exercise of transferring of 100% equity interest of its two wholly-owned subsidiaries in the People’s Republic of China, namely, Liuzhou Union Zinc Industry Co., Ltd. and Guangxi Intai Technology Co., Ltd to Unionmet Holdings Limited.
- Unionmet (Singapore) Pte Ltd converted into a public limited company Unionmet (Singapore) Limited and successfully listed on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- Incorporated in Singapore under the name of Unionmet (Singapore) Pte Ltd.